I love pancakes however Pancake alone can be boring. Topping with something is more fun and exciting especially for the kids. This pancake recipe is more thicker and delicious! Raymond my sonshine love it! Wooohyey!
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 whole banana
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (any brand)
- 1 whole banana for toppings
- Mash banana in a bowl
- Stir all ingredients until blended except for the 2nd banana for toppings
- Heat and grease the pan with butter
- Pour slightly 1/4 cup on greased pan
- Cook until golden brown
- Top with sliced bananas and little bit chocolate chips
- Drizzle with pancake syrup and enjoy!