We bought a pack of Hake Loins from Costco as an alternative for our dinner, however recipe for Hake Loins are very rare so I decided to come up with this recipe. I love our sea salt with garlic and basil, it is very useful every time I bake any type of fish.
- 4 pcs of Hake Loins (from Costco)
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 White Onions
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt with Garlic and Basil
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Parsley
- Cook white onion with 1 to 2 Tbsp Olive oil in a non-sticky pan.
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF
- Place the cooked onion into a Baking Dish
- Rinse the Hake Loins with Cold Water and lay on top of the cooked onion. Make sure the Hake Loins is properly thawed.
- Sprinkle sea salt with garlic and basil, black pepper, parsley and olive oil on top of the Hake Loins.
- Bake for 20 to 25 mins.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with Bake Potatoes.. and enjoy!
This how my hubby prepare this dinner – Hake Loins with baked potato in cheese, spicy pickles and being playful with Sriracha sauce :). I tried and it’s actually good.
Another collection to my recipe!.