While wrapping gift for my family and in laws, here’s some last minute gift ideas that I want to share with you.
- CHESS Set – For my 8 yrs old nephew, since he almost had a lot of toys that a kid could have. He would probably ready to learn how to play a grown up toy like CHESS.
- THE LITTLE PRINCE Classic Book – For my son, I like this coz it has a lot of moral story, basically how to value relationship and things that you have in life. What fascinates me more is that – it has pop up characters and nice illustrations that brings more excitement on bedtime story reading!
- Rainbow MONEY BANK or any cute money bank with a little STUFF TOY that goes with it – Money bank is perfect for lil kids so they can learn how to save early in life.
- INSPIRATIONAL BOOK – For my mom since she love inspirational books. I am giving her this one with stunning photography inside.
- PIANO BOOK for little kids – I found this at Barnes and Nobles and saw some kids are going crazy with it – they were playing this inside the store so I think my little nephew will gonna love this!
Giving is Kindness, Expecting something in return is Business