Christmas Season is here and I’m almost done with my presents for everyone in the family before November ends.. Early shopping, less stress.
Here’s our Christmas 2018 Gift Ideas within the budget ($20 – $50). First of all, this is just an additional excitement for Christmas Holiday, more importantly is spending time with our love ones and make them feel loved and special.
Tips on Giving Gifts – Know the person and what they like or what they do for living or their favorite hobbies and gather idea from there.
So without further ado, here’s our Christmas Gifts for this year:
- Miniso Store and Daiso Japan has all little cuties that can fill up Christmas Gift Box. Like Plush Dolls, Candies, Beauty Accessories etc.
- BestBookStand from Amazon.com – my in-laws love to read books so I thought this is a great idea, it can also be use for holding the cookbook while cooking at the kitchen.
- Winter Clothing from Costco
- Cookies set of 4 from Costco paired with Starbucks Coffee
- Throw by IKEA
- T2 set of Tea or David’s Tea from Amazon will do
- Fiction or Non-Fiction Books in Trend – Check Amazon Best Book of the Year so far