After the Naturalization Oath Ceremony of course is the much awaited US Passport Application!
San Diego location – Passport Services City Admin Building over by the Golden Hall area where we had the Oath taking ceremony.
Requirements can be found at Travel State Passport Application Website.
Here are the list of requirements I prepared:
- Complete Form DS-11 for first time applicant
- Naturalization Certificate ( as evidence of Citizenship )
- Photocopy of Naturalization Certificate – in my experience, they photocopied my original Naturalization Document.
- ID – I showed California Driver’s License
- Original Birth Certificate
- Fees in a separate check:
Application Fee: $110
Execution Fee: $35
- US Passport Photo ( I’ve done ours at Costco)
Received my Passport after 3 weeks!