Kids love Easter Season! Educational activities can get more fun and exciting with Easter Theme. Here are 5 activities I have set up for the kids this First Day of Easter Week.
EASTER EGG ALPHABET LETTER MATCH:
I used the magnetic white board and magnetic alphabet set. You can do this activity either by printing Alphabet letters and match with available alphabet set that you have and have them match the letters! 🙂
– Magnetic White Board or simply Print or write alphabet letters on a piece of paper
– Magnetic Foam Alphabet Letters
– Set up the Upper case letters on the magnetic board.
– Fill the Easter eggs with lower case letters.
– Kids will crack the eggs with lower case letter in it.
– Match the the lowercase letter to the uppercase letter on the board.
EASTER EGG PATTERN PIN AND POKE:
Preschool kids most of the time needs a lot of fine motor exercise as a pre-writing exercise. Poking using giant poke pins are one their favorite!
EASTER EGG PATTERN MATCH USING CLOTHESPIN:
Easter Matching Cards Free Printable
– Print the Matching cards. It’s best to laminate it if you have one.
– Match the Easter eggs using clothespin.
ROLL THE DICE, READ THE NUMBER and MARK IT:
Fun activity to help them engage with math manipulatives!
– Easter Activity Pack Free printable from Tpt
– Crayons or Dab Marker
Roll the dice and color or mark the number you read.
WATER SENSORY PLAY WITH EASTER EGGS
Kids love water! Hours of playing with water table filled with Easter egg and have them fill the basket! They can count it, crack it and pair the colors again! 🙂